Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rain...

So what happens when a chunkydunk gets rained on. Let us see, well they get wet. Hehe, that was funny, right? All joking aside though it rained hard outside earlier. I am gonna tell you it rained so hard earlier today, it was insane. Out of no where too. It was sunny and then all of a sudden it was pouring like crazy. I am sick and have been ordred to stay home!

So, I was sitting on the couch and I thought I heard this noise that I thought it was windy out, I looked out the window and it was raining so hard our road looked like a river.
The rain was going crazy and was makinmg a rukus. I then decided to open the window so I could hear the pouring rain on the metal awening. I love the sound of rain! It is almost relaxing. Well, I am done rattling about rain. Love one another and Happy ChunkyDunkin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Get Chitika Premium Enter the world of Beauty at Makeup.com Boutique Go Daddy $6.99.com Sale SKECHERS