Saturday, January 23, 2010

Charity!

I am looking for some sort of charity I can do or get a group of people to do! I have not quite figured out what there is a need for and I am broke so that does not help at all! I like crafts and kids, teens and babies. I like to help people but just do not know what one should do, with the stuff in Haiti and around the world but I would like to make a difference right here in my community! So please give me some ideas on something to do to help people I know not bloggish but if I do some charity or organize groups to do so several things can happen such as material to write about, the world would be a better place, people will be helped to name a few! So PLEASE, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Get Chitika Premium Enter the world of Beauty at Makeup.com Boutique Go Daddy $6.99.com Sale SKECHERS