Friday, February 19, 2010

Losing a Client Sucks

So a few days ago I found out that I am being fired from my client. This also means I will lose about $800 a month in my families income as well as my medical insurance which depends on the hours I work. It sucks and makes me sad because I did nothing wrong but my job. I am being punished because I did what I was told by a case manager which did not have my back when I needed them to.

Then I feel bad because I feel like I am the only one that advocates for my client. When she is not provided the things she needs by her family I provide it. I do not feel I should receive a cosequence for something I am supposed to do and is regulated by the law in my state, simply because her family does not like it. Then I get a call at 10 pm from my clients sister practically begging for my support because someone that works with her at my grandpas company killed himself in her garage today! Yes you read that correctly a guy killed himself in her garage and I am supposed to be her friend and be there for her when she has caused me to lose my job? I do not know what to do! I do not know how I am supposed to fix that. I sure as hell do not want to talk about it with her because she threatened me and my children, then lied about it to my mother.
Lately, I have seriously had some crappiness going on sheesh!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is not fair - AT ALL. You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

    I just discovered your blog and am now following, hope you like mine and do the same!

    Sadie@
    nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Get Chitika Premium Enter the world of Beauty at Makeup.com Boutique Go Daddy $6.99.com Sale SKECHERS